[Romantic Diary] Reinhard

Note that the amount of affection you get might vary depending on what romantic level you’re reached with each character and so on.

My Invitation Code: 141076755

Kudos to the following for contributing: Vaenilla, ReinhardFanClub

(purchase with 68 Love Stones or get from Love Wheel)
One of Grelor’s princes, his ambition is on the whole continent. In order to achieve his ambition, he keeps recruiting talents. After meeting you, both the unique you and powerful Luca become his favourites!

Message Status
Mood 50 – I’ve been busy handling with government affairs recently.
Mood 70 – All servants are working hard. I can’t lose to them.
Mood 90 – I’m absent-minded frequently these days.
Mood 100 – Somehow I feel my heart is racing…

Gift Dialogue
Thank you for you company over the past few days… I’m looking forward to seeing you again.

Basic Info

Black Cat
Quiet and Obedient
Hunt
Metropolis
Matcha Muffin
Silence and Understanding

Dislike
A Weak Person
Hypocrite

←◇←←◇←←◇←

Events w/o Questions
~

←◇←←◇←←◇←

One-Question Events
Humans and Elves
“Something happened when you are on a date with Reinhard! Tackle it now.”
In that case, why don’t you try?
I hope you can do something with me together. (mood +0, affection +28)
For the peace of Grelor!

Discount Items
“Something happened when you are on a date with Reinhard! Tackle it now.”
I can help you.
I support you, prince.
I will go with you. (mood +0, affection +19)

Birthday and Tailored Suit
“The prince’s daily life is special.”
Happy birthday, prince. (mood +5, affection +6, charm +5)
Congratulations, prince. (mood +5, affection +3, charm +5)
Your birthday really needs a celebration! (mood +5, affection +2, charm +5)

Job: Restaurant – Keeping appointments
“Prince, what are you doing here?”
Forget it. We are friends anyway.
Don’t waste time splitting hairs, prince.
Heehee, do you want me to help you erase those memories? (mood +5, affection +6, art +5)

Job: Cafe – Prince’s Reserved Seat
“The prince’s daily life is special.”
Ha! Making money like this…
So this is the prince’s “celebrity effect”… (mood +0, affection +6, orig +5)
The name of “Prince” is really useful…

Trivia: Library (Elvin Cameo)
“Something happened when you are on a date with Reinhard! Tackle it now.”
Let me test you first. Which has the smallest area on Earth?
A: Arctic Ocean (mood +0, affection +22)
B: The Pacific
C: The Atlantic (mood +0, affection +22)
D: The Indian Ocean (mood +0, affection +22)

Trivia: Piano Sound
“Something happened when you are on a date with Reinhard! Tackle it now.”
Do you know what is the quality of the sound? ‘sound’ refers to what?
A: Pitch (mood +0, affection +32)
B: Volume (mood +0, affection +22)
C: Timbre
D: Range

←◇←←◇←←◇←

Multiple-Question Events

*I’ll just put the mood counts for these.
+5 -> +5 mood, +24 or so affection
+0 -> +0 mood, +12 or so affection
-3 -> -3 mood, +0 affection.

Showing Around (Casual/Leisure)
“I’m looking forward to today’s experience!”
Everything correct: Int +16
Girls are born to like shopping. (+5)
I still want to buy. (+0)
We’re late. They are sold out. (-3)

I should let him know how to spend money! (+0)
Common people don’t have much money. (-3)
This only way that I can help you is to confiscate your money! (+5)

It’s good that you can understand. (+0)
Is it hard to understand? (-3)
Haha, you think quick. (+5)

Above my career. (+0)
About fortune! (-3)
Above love (+5)

~~

Party (Elegant/Graceful)
“This is your invitation letter. Don’t be late.”
Everything correct: First Met – Dancing Party CG, Int +8, Spirit +8

Fresh style dress fits me! (+5)
Sexy style dress fits me. (-3)
Noble style dress fits me! (+0)

You don’t have to do that. (-3)
Thank you very much! (+5)
I’ll leave it to you. (+0)

That’s embarrassing! (-3)
Please teach me! (+5)
Thank you. (+0)

Sorry, I screwed it up. (+5)
Whoops, I’m so sorry… (-3)
It’s very embarrassing. (+0)

~~

Church (Solemn)
“I’ll wait for you in the church.”
Everything correct: Charm +16
This is your fault. (-3)
I didn’t notice… (+0)
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it… (+5)

The prince is really considerate. (-3)
The prince is a real man. (+5)

People will thank you for your kindness. (+0)
The prince will be loved by his people. (+5)
Thank you. (-3)

Thank you, my prince. (-3)
The prince is a real man. (+0)
The prince makes me feel safe. (+5)

Advertisements

38 thoughts on “[Romantic Diary] Reinhard

1. missyangel

Hello here is new invitation..

This is your invitatio!take it..(along those lines) ( British)

1.i don’t understand him
    What’s in ur mind?
    I have to figure it out whats in his mind. +5 mood 24 affection

2.I am here to help +5 mood 24 affection
    I cannot let her cook for me
    Do u need help?

3.I like to be ordinary +5 mood 24 affection
    Don’t u think my current state is good?
    Don’t you think what I am now is good?

4.I did not mean it
    Being rich can do anything!
    You are really rich +0 mood 12 affection

He walked away because I didn’t accept his gift O.o”

anyone know the correct answer?

2. aika

I got this one-question event.

Setting: At market Reinhard insisted you to take two skirts home, but he seemed not to know that he should pay for it first. (omg prince, are you serious? x’D) So you wondered what to say because you didn’t have much money.

– the salesman will help us deliver them
    – there are some problems with the clothes, they need to fix them (mood +0, affection +25)
    – I don’t like the others, I gave them back

Then you apologized for lying, but he thanked you for teaching him (that he should pay in market xD)

Anyone else got this event? I don’t know if I gave him the best answer.

1. nakimushi Post author

Ah, sorry. I got confused as this is the Reinhard page. Uhm, since I’ve already cleared them and can’t revisit them, I’d have to make a new account to go through all the chapters again if I wanna do that so it’s highly unlikely I will. I do have the answers for chapter 11 posted and will probably post those for future chapters though.

3. aika

Hello, I have some questions.

Did all Reinhard’s multi-questions events above come from invitation (being dated)? Or the events required some dating place sequence?

It seems I can’t get any event triggered even my affection is level 2. Maybe it’s because his mood is still 50 but how can I raise it without any multi-question event?

With Luca and Elvin, everything felt more easy. Elvin already asked for date even his affection is still level 1. Luca has been asking for date at least once everyday since his mood hit 100. But Reinhard….. is it just me or he is just being hard on everyone?

1. nakimushi Post author

Yeah, out of everyone (Aoi, Reinhard, etc), I get way more events from Luca and Elvin too. While I’m not sure if this applies for all events, every event I’ve gotten from Reinhard is from ‘invitations’ and some of these invitations appear even when Summer is dating someone else. I can only suppose that such events are random and you’ll just have to wait. Alternatively, you can try to collect 20 pieces for each of his CG and unlock his CG events (?).

1. aika

I see. I’ll try to date Luca or Elvin instead to see if Reinhard’s invitation will come. Thank you :*

I’m not looking towards CG too much because it’s really long way to go. :’)

2. nakimushi Post author

IKR T-T Even with the implementation of shards that allows us to buy those pieces, it’ll still take some time to collect 20.

I think it’ll be more helpful if you happen to get “Chance of special events triggered from active dating the day +6%” from Today’s Luck when you try that.

3. aika

Shards? Did you mean Love Gem? Or is there a shop in game I still don’t know it existed? (srsly this game has too many shop)

Oh yeah, and it depends on luck 😥
        I just dated Luca and got his invitation at the same time. I don’t know if I should be happy or not, he just keep sending invitation like everytime :’)
        Do you think the relationship affected by the zodiacs? I mean, there’s this compatible/opposing things in the info.

4. nakimushi Post author

The Almighty Clues (yellow/brown) and the Almighty Shards (pink) that can be used to exchange CG shards in Love Shop. Previously there were only Love Gems.
        Sigh, I feel you Q-Q
        Hmm, that’s possible O_O!

5. aika

Wait, I’m confused. I never meet these Almighty Clues and Almighty Shards. I only have Love Gems. How did you obtain these clues and shards?

There’s three tabs in Love Shop, right? The 1st (Love Letter) is for buying with Love Gems, but the others (Trade Images & Trade CG) shows nothing here. 😥

6. aika

Hello, I apologize if I’m disturbing you again, but I don’t know other place to ask. 😥

So, I have met these Almighty Clues & Shards you had said before (though it’s written as Infinite Clues & Shards in mine). I just updated the game yesterday and it showed up in the Love Shop where there was nothing before.

So, how can we obtain these Clues & Shards?
        I have played this game for a month and I never received both as some rewards in game, and there’s no shop selling them either. 😥
        Please enlighten me. ><

7. nakimushi Post author

8. aika

Uwah, that’s hard. T^T
        I never get shards and clues from giftbox. I thought it could be obtained from Operation Love, but I got this Love Box (Luca) from Operation Love but it gave me just standart materials. 😥
        I have plenty Love Gems tho, but the clues that could be bought by them are Luca’s and Elvin’s only. Then you need 30 clues for Reinhard, but only 20 for Luca and Elvin. x’D

1. nakimushi Post author

Hi, I think I’ve only gotten them by chance before from some giftboxes (those where you buy with either diamonds or gold to get time-limited clothes). Not sure if there’s other methods to get them.

4. ReinhardFanClub

“Something happened while you’re on a date with Reinhard! Tackle it now.”

[The situation was about him being monitored by guards all the time.]

You’re right but it’s not an easy thing. Mood +0 Aff +12
    Don’t stop moving because of difficulties.
    Bad times make the prince strong.

I don’t have the other results yet but when I do, I’ll try to post it here for others.

My first choice was most likely wrong so hahahhaa

1. DressUpDarling

I’ll help you. Mood +0 Aff +12
      Don’t stop moving because of difficulties.
      Bad times make the prince strong. Mood +0 Aff +25

5. Faizahkw

Something happened when you are on a date with Reinhard! Tackle it now

[Beach]
    The Prince EQ is really

a. Nothing
    b. Nothing. Let’s pick seashells (+0 mood, +30 affection)
    c. I’m thinking about what we eat later

6. ReinhardFanClub

Something happened when you are on a date with Reinhard! Tackle it now.

Something about going on a hotspring/park with the royal guards.

Kathy says: “The prince said that I must keep close to you to ensure your safety.

CHOICES:

-Do you want to help me change my clothes? [lol yuri af choice]

-I’ll be shy if you are looking at me like that

-Then let’s change clothes together (Mood+0 Affection+25)

7. ReinhardFanClub

We were on a date and Yusetta called to ask me to buy some magic dyes. Then he said this:

Reinhard: You’d better turn off the phone next time. I don’t want you to talk to another guy when we are dating.

Choices:

-I won’t turn off my phone (a rebel aren’t we? I didn’t choose this but will most likely give you a bad reaction from him lmao)

-I see (MOOD+0 AFFECTION+25)

-The prince is so mean!

Liked by 1 person

8. ReinhardFanClub

Do you know what religion does the church stand for?

A. Christian [Mood+0 Affection+20]
    B. Judaism
    C. Islam
    D. Hinduism

9. ReinhardFanClub

Reinhard: You are very cute, ____!

Choices:

-Is he fascinated by me? [Mood+0 Affection+25 ]

-Remember what I look like now!

10. ReinhardFanClub

I got this from date. Route I took but not in this particular arrangement: Amusement park –> Cafe —> Beach

Some student tells me there’s a contest for couples and the prize for winning is that “cute swimsuit you always wanted”. Then the prince, Reinhard, suddenly came in and you asked him to pretend to be a couple with you but he said no lmao.

-Please tell me why you cannot help me! (Mood+0 Affection+0)
    -Can you tell me why? (?)
    -Why cannot you help me? (?)

The result for the choice I took was hims saying: “I would never cheat. But I can say yes to your request.”
    “We’re already a real couple..”
    “But just for this day!” <– he says that as he blushes.

I don't have the results for the other choices yet, but if I ever see it again, I'll put a reply to this comment.

AHAHAHHAHA REINHARD Y U PLAYIN SO HARD TO GET? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Liked by 1 person

11. Kate

Birthday Gift:
    “Something happened when you are on a date with Reinhard! Tackle it now.”

Reinhard, can I trouble you to help me thank her~ (Mood +0, Affection +23)
    Will you give me a gift too?
    She is too nice

Liked by 1 person

12. Kitty Herrington

Skip a beat – Dependence (collect 30 pieces)
    High Class Style

You’re a good prince. (mood+5 Affection+24)
    Whoa, you’re full of responsibility! (mood+0 Affection+12)
    Your mind changed quickly. (mood-3 Affection+0)

But meat an wines are not in my question. (mood-3 Affection+0)
    The prince’s world is full of red wines and barbecues. (mood+0 Affection+12)
    It seems you can be a cooking prince! (mood+5 Affection+24)

I’d like to try on this dress! (mood+0 Affection+12)
    Give this dress as a gift to kathy. (mood+5 Affection+24)
    I don’t know if it fits kathy! (mood-3 Affection+0)

I feel a little excited to be the prince’s teacher. (mood+5 Affection+24)
    Your balance is good. (mood+0 Affection+12)
    You are a common people today. (mood-3 Affection+0)

Liked by 1 person