List of clues and answers for Wolf’s Bane, an interactive detective fiction set in the same world as Medieval Cop. This game stars Ada Graceheart and timeline-wise it’s before the InVidia Games. Kongregate.
Enter the next map through the door to the north.
1. Walking Cane — leaning against the desk (directly west of Duke and southwest of the Bar Owner)
2. Old Portraits — picture frames on the desk
3. Quill(Pen) and Book — open book on the desk (stand north of the chair to trigger the ‘!’)
4. The Scratched Door — door by the right wall
5. Suspicious Suspect — talk to the Bar Owner (left side of the room, near Duke)
6. The Murder Weapon — when investigating the victim, click on the spear
7. Bloody Footprints — when investigating the victim, click the red footprints by the blood splatter on the floor
8. Unexplained Blood Splatter — when investigating the victim, click on the only splatter on the fireplace
9. Motive for Murder — talk to Anderson, the purple-haired guy with an eyepatch (right side of the room)
Talk to Anderson again
Did you finish writing everything down?
Yes, I wrote everything down (✓)
I should look some more
Why do you think he’s not the murderer?
He doesn’t have the guts.
He wasn’t here.
He has a weak back. (✓)
He was sleeping.
The Ghost told me.
The Bar Owner—-
…has a brain condition.
…has no hands.
…has Carpal Tunnel.
…is Left Handed. (✓)
There is proof that another person was in this room. The answer lies—
…on the Door. (✓)
…on the Table.
…on the Body.
…on the Spear.
…in his Pocket.
Nice try, but there is another proof of a third person being involved. The proof of the third person is—
…the Case File.
…the blood splatter. (✓)
Find a person with red eyes among the group.
Then why would the Bar Owner try to protect him unless… Unless they are—
Oh, but the proof of it, is in this very room. And that is…?
…in the Portraits. (✓)
…in the Book.
…on the Cane.
…in the Blood.
…on the Body.
Why is he going so far to protect him? It’s because our real killer—-
…has a family. (✓)
The motive for the murder is—
The Clue that proves you are the murderer is—
The Blood Splatter. (✓)
The Dead Body.