The Invidia Game – Part 1 is part of the 4th game of Medieval Cop, a point-and-click series by GeminiGamer (VasantJ). Kongregate. This walkthrough includes answers to questions.
– Entrance –
1. Talk to the guard on the right. He suggests another entrance.
2. Go down, then right to the next map. Enter the metal gate. Try to get pass the guard. Dregg will get kicked out.
3. After the cutscene, enter the metal gate again.
– Passageway, Part 1 –
After the dialogue with Ninja Uncle, walk to the edge of the wall, press V, and walk pass the guard to the next wall on the right. Take the stairs to the next map. You might want to save your game using the crystal. Talk to Ninja Uncle. After the dialogue, go right to the next map.
– Passageway, Part 2 –
1. Go down, then right till the last of the 3 vertical banners. Let’s call this Point A. You should be on the tile diagonally left of the guard. Press V and move to the tile directly below the banner south of Point A. Let’s call this Point B.
2. If you go to the door to the left and listen in, this is Balboa Kingdom’s room.
3. Return to Point B if you’re not there already. Go to the tile directly below the first stone block (to the left of the 3rd guard). Wait till the guard is directly above the southern wall. Go right to the tile between a cupboard and the second stone block.
4. Open the chest to the right. After the cutscene, go north till you’re next to the 1st stone block of this area.
5. Wait till the guard is directly next to the western wall and move to the tile next to the 2nd stone block.
6. If you go to the door above to listen in, this is Ferros Kingdom’s room.
7. Go to the tile directly below the last stone block. Press V and move up the stairs to the next map. You may want to save your game. Go to the next map.
– Passageway, Part 3 –
1. Go to the tile diagonally left of the guard. Press V and go past him. Stand on the tile between a wall and the nearest drawer. Go 2 tiles down when the guard is directly beside the eastern wall.
2. Move to the tile diagonally right of the next guard. Press V and go to the tile below the stationary guard. Go left again, past the moving guard, when the moving guard is directly below the northern wall.
3. If you listen in at the door to the left, this is Harmony Kingdom’s room.
4. Go down and move to the tile directly below the cupboard. Press V and go to the 2nd tile to the left of the stacked up crates (the tile between the northern wall and an elongated wooden crate), just out of the moving guards’ walking range.
5. When the guard walks to the tile beside Dregg and starts moving down again, have Dregg follow his track and pause at the tile diagonally left of the stationary guard. Press V, walk past him to the tile below the drawer on the right.
6. When the moving guard walks past Dregg and makes his way left, press V and go to the next section to the upper right.
7. Stand at the upper tile directly next to the first elongated wood crate. Move up when the guard pauses at the eastern wall.
8. If you listen in at the door above, it isn’t Rightia Kingdom’s room either.
9. Stand at the tile diagonally left of the remaining guard. Press V and head up the stairs to the next map. You may want to save your game. Go to the next map.
– Passageway, Last Floor –
1. Move to the tile directly below the leftmost crate. Press V and enter the door.
2. Get Aria’s autograph.
3. Try to leave the room.
– Arena –
– Round 1: Puzzles –
Step on these
Step on these
1. Upper >>> gray tile. Ina will be moved to the yellow tile between 3 gray tiles.
2. Gray tile pointing down. Ina will be moved to the yellow tile below.
3. Gray >>> tile. Ina will be moved to a bunch of yellow tiles.
4. Third gray >>> tile, counting from the top.
1. Push the first boulder right.
2. Push the 2nd boulder up. Walk past it to the switch on the right and flip it. Go right.
3. Push the 3rd boulder down 2x. Walk past it to the 4th boulder.
4. Push the 4th boulder up. Ignore the nearest switch to its diagonal right. Go past it and down to the 5th boulder.
5. Push the 5th boulder to the left 2x. Flip the switch beside the 5th boulder.
6. Push the 4th boulder left once. Flip the switch nearest to it.
7. Push the 3rd boulder down and flip the switch nearest to it. Go right.
8. Push the last boulder towards Jenna.
– Round 2: Physical Combat –
Move right until you encounter enemies. After each battle, continue to move right. Try to end with as high HP as possible. You could try leaving 1 enemy alive so you can use Potion or Guard. The number of enemies will increase progressively each battle, from 2 to 5.
For the battle with 5 thugs, if you have enough HP, you could use Guard in turn 1. You should have enough Stress to use Flurry after Felicia gets attacked. Flurry would wipe out all 5 thugs at once. As long as she survives, her HP wouldn’t matter because it gets reset to full in the next, final battle.
– Round 3: Murder Mystery –
Note: You can reread the case file by talking to SwagBeard and recap found clues by interacting with where you found them again.
– Paper (on table, next to Hillel)
– Window (to the right of the victim)
– Broken Stone Tablet (to the right of the victim)
to SwagBeard and pick the Son.
The murder weapon is—
Stone Tablet (✓)
The butler couldn’t have done it because—
Back Problems (✓)
The problem with his testimony was—-
Time of Murder