Last part. Prison Server, Allison’s Phone Carrier, Prison Server, Messenger App Server. You can check your relationship with a character by tapping their image. Some spoilers.
Part 4 | Table of Contents | Part 1
- Please do
- We’ll figure it out
- I know, thanks (+)
- That’s not the only reason
- Interesting theory
- That was quick!
- I should ask Andrew
- I can imagine why
- Are you afraid he’ll let something slip?
- I understand (+)
- I think there’s something fishy
- It’s the reason why
- Let’s talk about it after (+ Michael)
- Thank you
- And what did you say?
- I understand what you’re saying (+)
- I’m sorry for your loss
- No, I had just asked her to call you
- Why is that important?
- Don’t worry (+)
- Thanks for your reassurance
- Is that the only option?
- We’ll find the killer
- We need to keep a clear head
- (UNLOCK – Need Friendly) Helen, don’t make any rash decisions
Spoiler if this choice isn’t chosen: Helen will bring in the FBI and Solt will escape
- I’m suggesting you trust my experience
- What are you talking about, Allison?
- We should stop and plan things
- The main thing now is not to make any mistakes
- We’ll figure something out
- It happened against my wishes
- (UNLOCK, need at least Good) Melanie, trust me
- I have no idea
- How did he get her out of the house?
- I’ll pray for her
- Not now
- I really need your help (+)
- Everything’s under control
- If she hasn’t already
- I know you want to help
- I know what you want to hear, but I don’t know
- That explains where the heavy radiator came from
- There’s still a chance
- He needs to be alone
- It’s not your fault (+)
- How do we find him?
- But how’s he connected
- (UNLOCK) You shouldn’t do that
- Who is he?
- (UNLOCK) Andrew, right now I need your help more than ever
- If Allison’s inside
- Thank God
- Thank you
- You know how much she means to me
- I think you’ve earned it
- What do you mean?
- Not all problem children grow up to be murderers
- Serial killers commit murder because they want to. Not because they need to
- Some things are beyond morality. You’re like a son to me. I will always protect you
- I’ll wait till you get to the end
- I don’t really get what you mean
- I owe you one
- (UNLOCK) I won’t tell her, but you’ll be under psychiatric supervision for years to come
Spoiler if this choice isn’t chosen: Michael personally tells Allison and they break up. Agnes helps the depressed Michael. Michael distances himself from Henry
- What do you think about getting dinner?
- (UNLOCK) Maybe it’s worth a shot
Spoiler if this choice isn’t chosen: They talk it over dinner and Henry chooses not to go to New York with Helen
- I didn’t want to upset you
- I’m sorry
- Just make sure
- Thanks for helping me
- If he does get locked up, I’m buying you a beer
- You’re like a son to me